SEARCH FOR A BOOK:
The Simcoe County District School Board has more than 100 school libraries, and all schools have a full-time teacher-librarian. There are approximately 1.5 million items in the current resource collection. Teacher-librarians work with students and staff to develop collections that are engaging for students and staff. The goals are to provide relevant resources for learning, instruction and reading enjoyment.
Teacher-librarians work with students, staff, administration and families to support and improve student literacy and academic achievement.
STUDENT BOOK REQUEST:
If there is a specific book or topic you would like please fill out the form below and Mrs. Leggatt will drop it off during her library visit.
SORA READING EBOOKS:
Borrow eBooks, audiobooks, and more from our school library - anywhere, anytime.
1. Go to http://simcoecountyca.libraryreserve.com. It may ask you to log into your Google account.
2. Type in your SCDSB email address, click Next.
3. Type in your SCDSB login and password.
4. In our library’s digital collection, look for an available title. You can browse the titles on the home page, use the menu at the top of the page to browse categories or search the library.
5. When you find a title that looks interesting, mouse over it, then select Borrow.
6. To access the eBook, click Go to Checkouts.
7. Then Download or Read online